Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Song of A Bird♥

Hey There :D 
Well what a glorious week we've had in the UK this week. 
Ive been laying in bed listening to the morning chorus, which has inspired me for today's card. 
Its just so glorious listening to the beautiful tunes.
So what other papers could I of used other than Pion's 'The Song Of A Bird' from Scent Of Lavender

For the shape I used a Spellbinders die on Pions Palette 'Purple IV'
The frame is Wycinanka 'Apple Blossom'which I have painted with white Acrylic paint


The flowers are DooHickeys Pointsettias which I spritzed, crunched and added stamens to the centers.

The foliage are also DooHickeys
The rest is listed below.
Thanks for calling..

I wish you a peaceful weekend listening to the 'Song Of A Bird '
Hugs
Debbie xx




3 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWW!! I am absolutely in love with this one!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie fantastic creation with the papers Scent of lavender, I like them so much. The flowers and the lace are so beautiful. Absolutely stunning.
    Have a nice sunday Petra

    ReplyDelete