Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Race for Life Candy

Good Morning Everyone,
Sandy here with some candy!

This month I'm taking part in two 10k Race for Life Events, organized by the charity Cancer Research UK, whom I am also fundraising for:

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/


I've put together this yummy candy with pink products from the LLC Store; the retail value is over £50!!! 

 

 CANDY RULES

Please make a donation of  £3 or more on my Just Giving Page.

Then pop over to my personal blog and enter your details in the Inlinkz collection HERE.
That's it!
This candy is open to crafters worldwide and will stay open until July, 31st.


The first race took place on July, 5th in Newbury, Berkshire.
Here are some pics from the event:
The second race I'm taking part in will be in Hyde Park, London on July, 19th.

Thanks so much for supporting me to support Cancer Research UK!

Hugz, Sandy 



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant well Done Sandy! Will definetely be sponsoring you Hun!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy. I appreciate it very much!

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


      Delete
  2. Well done Sandy such a great cause. I will be over soon to sponsor you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,
    Thanks so much; it is indeed for great cause!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete