Sunday, March 22, 2015

A VintageTag


Hi There
Its Debbie here again, which means its Sunday :D
Ive only one more week left before the beautiful Diana is back with you.
As you know already Sandy's challenge for us this week was 'Luck Of The Irish'
Ive been racking my brains all week wondering what I could do as I have nothing suitable for this challenge.
Then while sat staring at my desk, staring me in the face, was the new grass and flower die from the latest Doohickey clubkit .
What a fab shape and in my favour had a Shamrock look about it :D

I watercoloured Sakura Tilda with DI's and coated with a matt PPA to give a vintage look. I wanted it to smudge slighty to give a warmer vintage glow effect. 
The rest of what I used Ive listed below.
Enjoy the rest of your day :D
See you next week
Hugs Debbie
XXX



1 comment: