Monday, December 8, 2014

Vintage Angel


Good morning,

Hope you are all well and not too shopped out doing your christmas shopping.

The new Sagen vintage images are now available at Live and Love Crafts and I couldn't resist using one.  This young girl has a flute, just like me so of course I had to use her first.

The papers are by PionDesgin Flower Frames collection and I have used Anemone and Caeruleus, my favourtie colour blue.  The image is from the Sagen Christmas sheet, so beautiful.


I have placed the image onto the new Noor!Design frame from the latest release, isn't it just gorgeous. 


I have used Elixir lace along the bottom.

I have used 30mm rose, 10mm rose, flower spray, rose buds and  pine cones, a little gesso. The Dutch Doobadoo A5 Fern leaves have had shabby blue frantage added, don't they look fabulous.  Love frantage, as you all know.




I have added a musical note paperclip to fit the scene and tied some cinamon sticks with vax cord and added another fern leave with shabby blue frantage and a mini one with shabby white frantage.


I have used one of the new round pearl rhinestones to the centre of the Dutch Doobadoo frantaged paper art snowflake.


I have added two tags in the pocket and tied with vax cord and fnished with a little stocking boot charm, cute.


A closer view of the beautiful image.




Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo lovely! This is realy amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words for this absolutely stunning card! It's so stylish! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete