Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pretty In Blue

Hello everyone, Becky here with my card. As you know Sandy has given us free reign, Christmas cards aren't my favourite of cards to make so I have decided to use one of the new LOTV images, Pretty Parade.


Isn't she so cute with her dressed up teddies following her? I have used my Inktense pencils to colour the image in. I have used versamark embossing ink to stamp a few hearts and then sprinkled some shabby blue frantage on, this gives just the hint of a few hearts.


The papers are from the 6x6 paper pad Coffee In The Arbour from Maja Road, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. Just fabulous the image is delightful Love and hugs Caorle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Becky. I love this image.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete