Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Stripey Wedding

Good morning everyone, Becky here with my card using striped or checkered papers, I have gone with adding stripes to some flowery paper.


I have coloured I Do from LOTV with Inktense pencils, and added lots of sparkle with glamour dust and stickles. The hearts are stamps from Magnolia, which I have used versamark ink and added Shabby White frantage, not too neatly, I love that effect.


Here you can see the hearts a bit better. The papers are from Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour collection, and the edges have had a good old distressing with my Tim Holtz tool.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, such a sweet and very romantic card with many lovely details!
    hugs from the Netherlands, Liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete