Monday, September 15, 2014

Sparkle

Hello Everyone,

Well that was a whirlwind of a weekend, gone in a flash.  Been university shopping but still have more to get, sigh.  We then spent the day with family in Brighton dropping off my nephew for the start of his second year in Uni and here we are again, Monday....

The theme that Sandy has set the DT over at Live and Love Crafts this week is "Sparkle".  I have taken the opportunity to make another Christmas card and I have lots of sparkly bits to share with you.


The image is from Pion Design's Winter Days 12x12 Images sheet and the paper is from  the same collection called "Christmas Flower".   




The tree is cut from a Marianne Design Die and I have added lots of Diamond Dust and then wrapped some silver beads around the tree.


I added diamond dust tot he snowflakes too and then added the little buttons to two of the centres.  I also tinted the buttons with a little acrylic red paint and removed it straight away so that the pattern can still be seen.


I cut the poinsetta from the matching paper and added diamond dust and bordeaux and marshmallow frosted berries to the centre.  The holly leaves have a dashing of snow tex.





I have added some beautiful lace to the bottom so that it trails down when the card put up.  I have also added a row of   organza rose trim.  Last and not least I added the holly charm to the corner of the image.



Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: