Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Spring/Summer

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my favourite season. I love to see the first buds coming through in the spring, but then I also like all of the flowers and the warmth of the summer, so my favourite season is when spring changes in to summer, there's plenty of flowers, with new ones still coming through and it isn't all hot and sticky. Here is my card.


I have used Fabulous Flower from the new release from Lili Of The Valley, holding a flower and the paper is from Maja Designs Vintage Spring collection, it's both sides of the 12x12 sheet 10th March. I have used a go kreate die to cut the card, and then distressed the edges with walnut stain.


I have added shabby green frantage around the image, and added sparkle with stardust stickles, and also used picket fence crackle pain here and there too.


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card! Such lovely, warm colours. Love it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the LOTV image and you great design Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete