Sunday, July 21, 2013

Strolling down the rose path


Hi there LLC lovers! 
Its me, Louise here with you today. 
Its been a while, Ive missed you all. Im busy enjoying summer though so its good I keep busy ;)  As I have finished this post we are all going to the beach. I looooove summer! 

Speaking of summer I think my inspirational card is quit summer like, don't you? At LLC our july theme is anything goes still but we were all invited to use digital stamps by Crafts and me and I chose to work with this utterly gorge mermaid called Sheriella. She is inked with my Copics. 

The papers are just...well......Im experiencing a lack of speech here because I really cant explain how much I adore them! They are from Maja Designs latest collection called Sofiero. I used two 12*12 sheets, called "Strolling down the rose path" and then the backside of "Enjoying the lovely fragrance". The roses are divine I tell you! I have sooooo many sheets at home ;) 
I ve also tried using the mermaid charm for the first time, its so cute! Of course I have created a gallery with pictures of all products Ive used for you, as always you can find it at the end of this posting. 

I hope you like my make and find it inspiring, now I need to head out for some fun in the sun! 



Be sure to check back on tuesday when my beloved teamie Tina is back to sweep you of your feet! 
Lots of love, 



2 comments:

  1. Woooowwwww Such a great and romantic card again! Love those colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete