Monday, June 10, 2013

Like Butter Wouldn't Melt.....

Morning,

Hope you all had a good week and weekend.  Today brings us to a new start of the week and a new theme.  I don't know about you but I like to get ahead with Christmas Cards so am grateful that the theme this week is "Christmas in June".

I have used Inkido's Christmas Music and decided to make a monochromatic card, just love all the browns/creams together..


It's the perfect opportunity to use one of those cute little angels Sandy has in store and I added some Kort and Godt berries and a pine cone and of course some snow tex and if you saw my post last Monday you would have noticed that I did a summer card using Snow Tex, so it's not just for Christmas, lol.


Here's a picture of the Brown Crispy ribbon with a little tulle and finished with a beautiful Teardrop Pearl Centre.


I have used 3 types of lace, aren't they gorgeous, all links below.

And here's a close up of the beautiful Angels, like butter wouldn't melt, lol.




Have a good week and Tina will be back to inspire you tomorrow.
Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



4 comments: