Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Becky Revisited

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my redone card. I started blogging just over 2 years ago, but for the first year I didn't really post that much. It took me a loooong time to get the confidence to put my cards out there. You will have probably noticed that I am quite partial to Tilda, so I thought I would redo my first blogged Tilda card. It's from a post on 10th May 2011, and I followed a sketch, so I thought it would be fun to follow the same sketch again.


Here's my redone one,


This is my original (my photo and editing skills have improved a tad too).

I started off colouring with copics, but I now colour with DI, but I've always loved my embellies. I took artistic license though, I missed the sentiment of my redone card ;)


I had to use a Gingham paper again, I just think it is perfect for this Tilda, this paper is from Maja Design, the edges have been distressed and then machine sewn.


I've popped a tag behind the doilie, I love this way of adding a bow to a card. As always there is links to all of the goodies at the end of the post.


Come back tomorrow when we revisit one of Elin's creations.

Hugs,

Becky xx




3 comments:

  1. 2 Great cards from Becky too, love the today's one, the colour is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Becky!! I see nothing wrong with your first card either dear!!!
    big hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing challenge - seeing how people grow as crafters (as well as photographers!)... Beautiful remake of an already lovely card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete