Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Leftovers

Hi everyone, Becky here today, I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas time and wishing all of you the very best for 2013. Having two small kids I've been quite busy the last few weeks and not spent much time in my attic crafting, I've enjoyed playing again these last few days :)

This week we, the DT, are bringing you inspiration using Christmas Leftovers.


I've used Christmas Stars from Inkido, which is currently on sale, and also some paper from It's Christmas Time 6 x 6 paper pad from Maja Design. Tilda is also from the Christmas collection, but I think she's great for any card, not just for Christmas.


Once again I've used my Fancy Floral Oval Spellbinders die, and used Walnut Stain to distress the edges. There are some heart brads in the corner, and also some of my favourite berries pins


The flowers are cream rolled rosescream chrysanthemums and a chocolate shabby chic dahlia tinsel, the lace is Greta Garbo lace.  There's glamour dust for sparkle, white opal liquid pearls for her pearls and glossy accents to give her glass some dimension.


Our 'Something Old' challenge went live yesterday, click HERE to have a peek.

Hugs,

Becky x






3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet card! Lovely paper and the coloring is perfect. Very pretty!

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Becky! Love your coloring and your design and style! Thanks for all the inspiration in 2012. Wishing you a wonderful, healthy and crafty new year! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Coloring!! Great Work!! Love the colors too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete