Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snow Is Falling

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my snowy card. 


I have Coloured Tilda in with distress inks, and set her in the Snowy background, it's not been picked up too well, but all of the snowflakes have crystal glamour dust on and white opal liquid pearls. The papers are from the new It's Christmas Time 6 x 6 pad from Maja Design.


The gorgeous Autumn Leaves seam binding is from the seasonal shabby seam binding from Live & Love Crafts. I've just got my hands on an alpine snowflake punch, I've been after this for ages, and I've distressed the edges with walnut stain and used clear crystal brads for the centers.




Thanks for stopping by, the products I've used are linked back to the shop, just click on the name.

Hugs,

Becky x



5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Becky, such a lot of detail gone into it but so worth it! Love all your lovely embellishments! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous piece of art! love all of it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Becky :)

    hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Becky, gorgeous colours, perfect papers and embellishments...I must get me some of that gorgeous ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete