Thursday, November 22, 2012

Postcard memories from me.

Hey lovely readers, it's Elin from a cold cold Norway here.
This time of year is the perfect time for crafts and hobbies as it's cold and dark outside, while warm and cozy inside. So I am often in my scrapp-corner these days. This week I got a card for you, a "paperbag"- card wich I just love to make:
 I have used the gorgeous papers from the Shall we have Coffe collection by Maja Design. The sheets are named Leja's Cafe and Sponge Cake. I have used my Post Card stamp on the background and a digital picture. The sweet Antique Belle lace combined with Rhinestones Lace add some bling and vintage to it.
As you can see from the detail photos, I have used KOG Rolled Roses and I have cut a Hortensia to put underneath them instead of the cheese cloth this time! The Love Hanger got a coat of gesso, before I added a hint of Stickles Glitter Glue.

Wishing you a good week, with love

- Elin

7 comments: